Monday, January 31, 2011

Do I know women !!!!

A couple of days ago my room mate walks up to me and says " they are all crazy.. each and every one of em" and went on huffing and puffing about it something. After a long time I dared to ask him the obvious question and he goes "I will never know women.. its impossible to know what they think and how they operate". All I could do was smile in a frail manner. I knew where this discussion would take us and I was simply no in the mood to discuss women. I hated the subject. I don't feel it is possible to have any two men sit and discuss on how women operate and come at any conclusion in the end. It turns out, the whole thing ends up as a futile exercise and we are more confused in the end than we were at the beginning of the discussion. So its better to just smile n move on.



Turns out, my room mate was not in the mood to do me any favours. He was simply determined to get an answer out of me and to him, I appeared to be some sort of an expert on the subject matter. I asked him, all the while dreading the response "What seems to be the matter? Anything wrong". I did not know I was playing with match near a truckload of fuel. It simply ignited and he went on and on about how difficult it is to understand women and how various women in his life had driven him crazy and insane to a point that he had generalised an opinion of "All women are crazy". Though I empathised with him, I did not have an answer to his question. I simply could not find a logical conclusion as to why those women behaved the way they did. Were they possessed, were they under influence or were they simply acting crazy, hard to say. Judging by logic purely, they should have behaved in the exact opposite way to what they did and yet, somehow, in state of full awareness they did not. It reminded me of a article I read a couple of days ago about "smart women and not so smart choices". The author goes on and on about various women, who, according to him, were very smart but made very poor personal choices. I would have liked to produce the list here, but that would be simply redundant. I tried talking to my room mate about this article and how the author shared same views as him about women.



In the end, we reached a conclusion (after deliberating for few hours :'( on a topic that was fast losing interest ) that its impossible for a man to get a woman's wavelength. I would go further and say, don't try and read a woman's lips. Try getting to the emotions behind the words. Try and understand what she might be going through mentally and physically. That would solve your puzzle and if all of this is gibberish to you, simply don't try to understand women. There are 90% of men who do not understand women, even a bit, and are doing perfectly fine. Do not take up this unnecessary expedition of trying to understanding a woman and lose your mind. Frankly (no disrespect meant) women think with their heart and it knows no logic. That's the natural order of things and its in best interest of everyone involved to not try and decipher the process. Accept it as a fact, like you accept that sun rises in the east and move on. There are more real problems to fathom and solve than to try and understand the thought process of a woman.



So long....

3 comments:

Preeti said...

Was it Adi and You??? If yes, wow, I cannot understand how you both decided to discuss "US". Duh, duh... :D

Rajyavardhan Mishra said...

as they say...Naari k mann ko swayam Brahma bhi samajh nhi paye to hum manushya kya samjhene....
gud 1 bro...n really there some far more imp things to do in lyf then understanding women....they themselves r confused and make us evn more confused....

ADS said...

Kamineeeeeeeeeeeeyyy.. was it me ? umm.. errr... ahem!