Monday, September 13, 2010

Little victories......

Hello friends.. I recently heard a song which kinda made sense to me in many ways and I thought more people should hear about it that's why I am posting it here. Funny story, it gives out a different meaning to every reader depending on whats going on in your life. So enzoy.....

This time, I'll be sailing
No more bailing boats for me
I'll be out here on the sea
Just my confidence and me
And I'll be awful sometimes
Weakened to my knees
But I'll learn to get by
On the little victories

This time, I'll have no fear
I'll be standing strong and tall
Turn my back towards them all
I'll be awful sometimes
Weakened to my knees
I'll learn to get ; I'll learn to get by
On the little victories

And if the world decides to catch up with me
It's a little victory.



Here's to all the little victories of our lives that help us motor on despite all the setbacks and failures that we face. Cheerz :)

So long..