Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Confessions of a dangerous mind....

All my life I stood by a code..Love your friends more than they deserve and harm your enemies more than they deserve. I was born this way.. not something I could change about myself but yeah.. that made me a dangerous person.. as if to say.. you better be in my good books or else..

Life seems to be slipping away lately.. and like all prized possessions, I wanna hold on to it.. just a little longer.. but life is just like sand held in your hands. the more you clench the fist..the more it slips away using the gaps.

There are days I wanna kill myself, there are days I wanna kill others.. am I crazy?? I think I am.. but this is me..

I was born cheerful and thats how it seemed Ill be all my life.. why did life take a cruel twist.. now I ll never smile again...

I did things for others.. that they never asked for.. but I did it all the same.. with no expectations.. little did I know expecting me to be treated as a human was a great expectation...

This life is over and it will never be the same again... will it matter.. I dont think so.. not to the world.. not even to the person who meant the world to me...

Some emotions are better bottled up.. some emotions are better let go.. I have one... its gonna live with me forever... does this mean I stop living.. nah.. life is beautiful...

So long...

No comments: