Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Other Side of ME...

How many times you have seen people behave strangely and wonder, is that really him? In the recent past I had such an experience, Owen Wilson attempted suicide. We all know him as a person who can get any person into splits in matter of splits. I wondered what on earth might have driven him to take an extreme step, until i read that he had a multiple split-personality disorder.

It amused me, not because it drove such a cheerful looking man into misery but the fact that each and every one of us (if we are true to ourselves) have more than one personalities. There is one personality that we are and the one which we crave to be. Many a times we are so possessed with the person we want to be that we start to emulate it, unknowingly. Its basically just a crave which needs to be satisfied because if denied for a long time, it turns into mad passion which plunges us into depression.

The next time you want to be something, and you deny it to yourself, take a moment and think, You owe it to the other person in you.

1 comment:

Rajyavardhan Mishra said...

Time has come 4 u to realise that u owe a lot to me....
c'on ... accept it that u want 2 b like me.......hhehehhehe
But wait.....who am I????
I even dnt know myself....so i realise that i should write my own blog...coz confused ppl do it heavily.
by da way...ur post was gooooooood.