Friday, February 1, 2008

Best things are right there.....

All my life I searched for it and it was with me all the while... these are the sentiments of musk deers who spend entire life following the perfume emanating from the musk and never get to it.. truth is, musk is stored in their navel... for all the people thinking, Dude.. thats dumb.... lemme tell you most of us do similar things in the span of our life time....

The next time you sit and feel miserable over losing someone, take a moment to look around you.. the best of people who care the most for you will be right there with you... and if you recognize them, your quest suddenly vanishes..

I was on similar path, but now that I have realized will not spend the rest of my life this way and live to rue it someday.... Time has come to act..and act fast...

Until next time......

No comments: